Sometimes I feel like I should make and carry around an informative pamphlet about “what I eat”. It’s usually the first or second question I get asked anytime someone finds out I’m vegan. I’m often stumped for a second, not for lack of ideas to tell them, but because I eat A LOT of things and it’s such a silly question to me. So maybe from now on I can just refer them to this blog post.
Here are *some* of my favorites of the many, many things I eat.
- Kashi with soymilk
- Bagel with mashed avocado and mayo (if I’m being fancy I’ll add vegan bacon)
- Raison bagel with vegan butter
- vegan pancakes
- coffee (duh) with soymilk and maple syrup
- burrito bowl with tofu
- veggie burger with bbq sauce and avocado
- bagel with vegan cream cheese
- “oriental” flavor ramen with tofu
- ramen noodles with peanut sauce and veggies
- black bean burger with whatever
- vegan amy’s pizza (if they were on sale)
- veggie sushi
- English muffin with smoked tofu, spinach, and bbq sauce
- grilled not-cheese with tomato and basil
- to be honest I don’t eat snack often, usually just another entire meal
- cashew or coconut ice cream
- thin mintsss whaaaat (just found out those are vegan)
This is just a short list of quick meals off the top of my head but hopefully it gives a decent general picture.